Friday, September 2, 2016

37 Things That Are Cheaper On Amazon Than In Stores

Why buy it in stores when you can get it literally shipped to your house AND it's cheaper.


































iPhone cases



iPhone cases



"A Lifeproof case on Amazon is roughly $50-$60 (depends on the model), but in my Best Buy they are $80-$90. I got a Speck case on Amazon for $20, and saw the exact same case for $50 in store!"



rebeccanavarro




amazon.com




















Sushi wraps



Sushi wraps



"You can get 50 sheets for about $10. In the store you get 10 sheets between $4 and $7."



stephanieschwockd




amazon.com




















Cat food



Cat food



"I order my cat food via Prime which is sooo convenient. Plus, I have it scheduled for delivery once a month which gives me an extra 5% off the price (already cheaper than a pet store)."



jessicalanes




amazon.com







View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment