Tuesday, September 13, 2016

How Did You Quit Biting Your Nails?

Please, share your secrets.
















Hello friends, these are my stubs.



Hello friends, these are my stubs.



I am sorry if this image offends you. I don't feel great about it either! I've been biting my nails (and cuticles) for about as long as I've been sentient, and I'm totally sick of doing so. It makes me feel young and helpless and more than a little gross, but it's just so damn satisfying - one of those habits that seems like it should be easy to kick but always winds up creeping right back.




Alanna Okun / BuzzFeed




















So, former nail-biters of the world, tell me: what method helped you quit?



So, former nail-biters of the world, tell me: what method helped you quit?






youtube.com





































Maybe you bought some of that gross-tasting nail polish that's meant to keep your fingers out of your mouth.



Maybe you bought some of that gross-tasting nail polish that's meant to keep your fingers out of your mouth.






amazon.com







View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment