Sunday, January 24, 2016

25 Songs That Sparked Your Feminist Awakening

♪ Who run the world? ♪















Beyoncé - "Run the World"





Best badass lady lyric: Strong enough to bear the children, then get back to business.




youtube.com



















TLC - "No Scrubs"





Best badass lady lyric: I don't want your number, I don't want to give you mine / and no, I don't want to meet you nowhere / I don't want none of your time.




youtube.com



















Lady Gaga - "Marry The Night"





Best badass lady lyric: I'm gonna marry the night / I won't give up on my life / I'm a warrior queen, live passionately tonight.




youtube.com



















Shakira - "She Wolf"





Best badass lady lyric: There's a she wolf in the closet, let it out so it can breathe.




youtube.com







View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment