Sunday, January 31, 2016

15 Oral Sex Horror Stories That'll Make You Feel Better About Yourself

"I threw up on his penis and my instant reaction was to put the vomit back in my mouth."






























I once got a cock ring stuck in my throat while giving a blow job, and I started choking. I was thinking to myself: "This is it. This is how I'm doing to die. Death by wiener." I also started thinking about my funeral and people asking my mom how it happened. I started laughing so hard at the absurdity of it all that the cock ring got unstuck.



MistressMissy



















I had my labret (under my lip) pierced, and a U-shaped hoop and little spikes on each side to keep it on. One day I was going down on my boyfriend, and when he went to push his dick in, his foreskin managed to get caught on my lip ring. One of the little spikes ripped through his foreskin and pierced it. I had to take the other spike off and pulling the ring out through my lip and his dick. I stopped wearing spikes on my piercings the next day.



homewardbound



















My boyfriend and I were on vacation and decided to head into the bedroom for the night. We had a little too much wine, but still decided to have oral sex. I threw up on his penis, and my instant reaction was to suck all of the vomit back in my mouth. He later described it as a vacuuming sensation and thought it was pretty cool. I cried for a solid two hours.



livl3










View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment